Monday, February 1, 2010

Last Weekend Activities

Last Friday, my parents, my son, my husband and I went shopping. Afterwards we ate at McDonald's because my son loves it. On Saturday morning, we practised driving with my sister, and unfortunately we made a lot of mistakes. I think the driving exam is very easy despite its reputation. At night, we were invited to a friendly restaurant by our new friends. They were a couple who have lived outside their home country for 30 years. So they have very good experiences which we can use. They were my son's friend's parents. This relationship is awesome for us and them because we want to improve our son's English and they want my son to teach Farsi to their son. It is very amazing because they don't understand each other but they play as friends. I hope one day my son can speak English fluently. The restaurant was very good and it had delicious food. It was the first time that I ate ribs. I had never eaten ribs before I went to that restaurant. That was good experience and we had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment